Wednesday, May 8, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday

Not a whole lot to report on this week.  I haven't been feeling so great, and haven't managed to get much done.  Also, I'm still not able to reply to any of my comments here on the blog-- so hang tight.  


I did managed to get the t-shirt quilt basted... and am working on slowly getting the quilting lines marked with a Clover Hera Marker.


I'm not sure how anyone can get through basting a quilt without the help of a Kwik Klip Safety Pin Fastener Tool.  If you don't already have one it is something I HIGHLY suggest purchasing-- it's well worth it, and under $10!


Lastly I'm going to attempt to whip up a new tote for myself before an upcoming trip.  I'm toying with the fabric combo above, and using Elizabeth Hartman's Perfect Quilted Tote pattern.  It's got some tweaking left to do... but I think I'm on the right track.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment