Thursday, May 2, 2013

A first, a finish, and a W.I.P

Let me start with a little house keeping...
for some reason I am unable to reply to, or make, comments on my blog at the moment.  I apologize to everyone who's comments have gone unanswered.  Please keep the comments coming, I'm not trying to be standoff-ish, I swear!  I've sent an e-mail requesting help with the issue, and still have yet to receive an answer.  Any one else ever have that problem with their blogspot?  Any thoughts on how to fix it?
Wombat Quilts, if you're tuning back in-- the binding fabric you were curious about is Joel Dewberry; the Herringbone print from his Modern Meadow line.

The "first" that I made mention of is an art walk.  The Art Council of Greene New York, along with local businesses, held an Art Walk.  I have never participated in a craft show or art walk of any kind.  It was a lot of fun, and I met a lot of wonderful people and artists!  The Greene office of McKinney Real Estate was kind enough to host myself and three other artists.  A special thanks to them for hosting us; it was no small task!

My set up at the Greene Art Walk at the McKinney Real Estate Office
And I have finally been able to stock my Etsy store with some items that were left after last night.  You should stop by and check things out!

To follow up with the promise of sharing the finished table runners with you all I have a few better pictures of them (not including them in the photo above!).



Both runners are for sale on A Trio Beautiful's Etsy store.  

And lastly for the day... the backing fabric for my nieces t-shirt quilt has arrived.  If you're just tuning in, you can see the quilt here.  The fabric is all washed up now, and ready for ironing.  Next step-- basting the quilt!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

** Edit ** I've only just now realized its Thursday.  Day late, dollar short! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment