Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Potter, patchwork, and

Here is my night tonight:



I suppose I'm a bit late on the whole Harry Potter band wagon.  
Better late then never, I always say.
I tore through the first, and the second is shaping up to be the same.  It's been a while since I have had a nice, light read.  I needed it.

So here is my evening: me, a puppy, some cuddly patchwork, and Potter. 
Perfect.

Sleepy Boone

In other news, albeit a bit late, my birthday coincided beautifully with Hawthorne Threads' big tent sale.
Birthday = fabric hoarding stashing.

I got a few half yards from my favorite line, Hope Valley.

Hope Valley, by Denyse Schmidt
And a few "Hop Dot" prints from Nicey Jane, and "Pearl Bracelet" from Hello Pilgrim. 

Left & middle: Nicey Jane, by Heather Bailey; Right: Hello Pilgrim, by Lizzy House
And there were a few more that I can't share right now... wouldn't want to ruin a surprise!





No comments:

Post a Comment