Friday, September 28, 2012

Feathers...

I had every intention of starting the projects on my to-do list today.  Really.  I did.

But then... then I got distracted by Anna Maria Horner's Feather Bed Quilt pattern.  I do have one more pillow to make after all.


I finally cut into a little bit of my Chicopee fabric, by Denyse Schmidt.  Am I the only one who gets nervous cutting into a new fabric line that I love?

One feather...
The feathers come together easily.  Easier if you follow directions well, which I am not always good at, but easy nonetheless. 

Two feather...
The double feather block came out just a tad small for the size of our couch pillows, so now I am trying to decide what my next move is.  A decision like this mainly consists of me staring at said block until something inspired hits me in the face.

Or maybe Boone is onto something, and I should just sleep on it... 

Look at that sweet little squishy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment