Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The morning after...

The only down side to an epic holiday meal, is cleaning up the aftermath.
I dare not post a picture of what my kitchen looks like this morning-- it could legally be declared a disaster zone.  However, I have decided that cleaning the kitchen is no way to start my morning.


In addition to the kitchen wreckage, I awoke to a frosty morning.  Which makes it the perfect morning for coffee and sewing (not dishes).  It's a balmy 9 degrees out at 9 a.m.
It's cold enough that even Boone seems to understand there will be no walk for him this morning.

Did I mention that we had a white Christmas?  It may only be the third time in my life!  It was beautiful!


About as beautiful as the next batch of fabric for my 'Swoon'.
I'm so proud of myself for stepping outside my color comfort zone.  And the results are turning out beautiful!

I will post the finished block tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment