Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Tote Worthy of Vegas!

Ta-da!  I've finished my tote...
and just in time to take Vegas by storm with it :)
I love how it turned out, and all the bright, fun colors.  I do believe that after 31 years I am finally beginning to warm to the color pink... even if only in certain shades!




Again, this is the "Perfect Tote" pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.  I have a few gripes with the pattern-- mostly that you have to go back and forth through the pages (there are 2 sizes tote in the pattern, and the directions for the two are split throughout), and then a few minor typos that added a smidge of confusion.  But on a whole... what a great tote!  The structure gained by using the duck cloth in her quilt-as-you go method is awesome!  I see another one of these in my future!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!  I'm off to Vegas for the first time ever (wish me luck), for one of my closest friends' bachelorette parties!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment